Rent 1940 Ford Coupe Street Rod
1940 Ford Coupe Street Rod
This bold 1940 Ford Coupe street rod has a flame-kissed look that makes for an impressive street machine you can show off. Its unique build features a custom interior and even cool flames under the hood for a complete and memorable package.
- Cool flame-kissed Billet steering wheel on a tilt column, Lokar floor shifter, and a full upgraded Dolphin gauge package
- 350-V8 engine with an Edelbrock four-barrel carburetor, GM Performance intake, and a sweet-sounding dual exhaust
- Leatherette bucket seats with ultra-suede inserts
- Big chrome grille, wide chrome bumpers, and an aggressive leaning stance
- Full-length trim, two-piece wheel covers, deleted rear trim, and polished Ractive exhaust tips
- Mustang II-style independent front suspension and rack & pinion power steering
- Custom door panels
- Three-speed automatic transmission and power brakes with discs up front
- AM/FM/CD stereo, power windows, power vent cowl, and R134a air conditioning
Rent the Ford Coupe Street Rod.