Rent 1970 Ford Torino GT Convertible
1970 Ford Torino GT Convertible
The 1970 Ford Torino GT convertible is pretty rare – less than 4,000 of them were built and most have not survived. Fortunately, our Torino is in great shape and has enough power to match its racy look with a trademark “laser stripe” down its flank.
- Trademark “laser stripe” and 351 cubic inch Cleveland V8 with a 2-barrel carburetor
- 3-speed automatic transmission
- Finished in handsome Candy Apple Red Metallic
- Hood scoop and double headlights
- Custom white interior with plush vinyl seats and red carpet
- Trio of auxiliary units under dash
- Upgraded factory A/C to R134a refrigerant
- Upgraded AM/FM/Cassette player
- 3-spoke Grant GT steering wheel
- White power convertible top
- Updated dual exhaust system with glasspack-style mufflers
- Chrome Cragar rims wrapped in 205/75/14 white-wall radials
Rent the Ford Torino GT car.