Rent Richard Petty Tribute Car
Richard Petty Tribute Car
This 1982 Pontiac Grand Prix is a road-legal tribute built to celebrate Richard Petty’s 200th win. Turn heads everywhere you go with this iconic NASCAR vehicle.
- Custom two-tone blue and fiery red with numbers and sponsorship decals
- Cool track-ready appearance, right down to the hood pins and race car wheels
- Custom bucket seats with high-back design, plenty of bolstering and wide headrests
- AM/FM/Cassette stereo and provisions for R134a air conditioning
- Padded racing steering wheel, Sun Pro auxiliary gauges, and B&M shifter
- 305 cubic-inch V8 engine with a four-barrel carburetor, headers feed a Flowmaster side exhaust
- Three-speed automatic transmission, power steering, and power brakes with discs up front
Rent the Richard Petty tribute car.